The Source is built with "set-in" neck construction for strength at the neck-body joint and its resultant tonal and vibration characteristics which are ideal for jazz, blues and R&B styles.
T.O.M.BRIDGE AND STOP TAILPIECE
The T.O.M. bridge and stop tailpiece on the Source provides great tuning stability and perfect intonation so you can focus on playing and making music.
CHAMBERED SEMI-HOLLOW 2 6/9" BODY DEPTH
Careful chambering of the body by our seasoned craftsmen ensure increased resonance for a full-bodied tone and an "acoustic-like" tactile response.
SOURCE FeatureCLASSICROCKER-II PICKUPS
Using selected Alnico II & 0.06" custom gauge coils, its hot, fat and vintage sound are the words that you will use to describe the ClassicRocker-II pickups. These PAF inspired pickups capture the essence of vintage.
- CONSTRUCTION Set-Neck
- BODY Maple Top w/ Maple Back & Sides
- NUT WIDTH 42mm (1.65")
- TOP Maple
- NECK Canadian Maple / C Shape
- BINDING Ivory Binding
- FRETBOARD Rosewood or Ovangkol
- Learn More
- FRETS 22 Frets / Medium Sized / Nickel
- SCALE 24.75"
- INLAY Dot Inlay
- TUNERS Vintage
- PICKUPS Neck: ClassicRocker-II Pickup (Alnico II)
- Bridge ClassicRocker-II Pickup (Alnico II)
- ELECTRONICS 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3way switch
- HARDWARE Nickel
- STRINGS D'Addario EXL110
- SPECIAL Semi Hollow Double Cutaway Body - 2 6/9” body depth
- ADDITIONAL Gig-bag Included